Saturday, June 24, 2023

Cherish with 3Quater Designs....

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Dusky Floral". I love those blue and peachey colours.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers, chipboard from Scrapaholics Chipboard and a mixed media background.

 I edited a layer of Heavy Gesso and a layer of Prima Marketing midnight blue ink on the Scrapaholics Chipboard elements. The colors are really amazing, so soothing but also a feast for the eyes.

 

The Mango and the midnight blue flowers are from the 49andMarket flower-collection.

Some Snapshots:   



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

  PS The photo used for this layout comes from the Internet, so the dobermann is not MY dog!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Amazingly Beautiful