Sunday, June 4, 2023

Beautiful World with 3Quater Designs....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Botanical Brights".A Collection With jammy spring/summer colours!

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers,  flowers, lace and chipboard from Scrapaholics Chipboard!! 

 I edited a layer of embossing powder earth tones on the Scrapaholics Chipboard elements. The colors are really amazing, so soothing but also a feast for the eyes.

    In addition to the beautiful design paper from 3Quarter Designs and the great chipboard elements from Scrapaholics Chipboard, I have added a third manufacturer, namely 49andMarket, who provides this layout with beautiful flowers.

 Some Snapshots:


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Design is amazing