Saturday, June 3, 2023

Bright with 3Quarter Designs......

 

A new design for 3Quarter Designs, for this design I used a beautiful paper collection " Botanical Brights". Full of beautiful spring colours!!

It really gives me a spring feeling, here in the Netherlands spring is hard to find.

     In the design I incorporated chipboard elements from Dusty Attic, I edited them with a layer of embossing powder from Ranger "Snow Flake"

    I love the die-cut elements of this collection, especially the workable flowers, too bad I have so few of them!!

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

I love the colors,what a beautyful design