Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Dream.....with Scrapaholics Chipboard

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used the beautiful paper-collection "Passion Garden", amazing chipboard elements SC Dream, SC Flourish Set 10, Flourish Set 1 and  SC Flourish Set 2.


 I edited the Chipboard Elementen with Snowflake Embossing Tinsel/Powder from Ranger!

All the flowers are handmade and placed in differend hights and layers.


Also between the layers you will find Scrapaholics Chipboard it gave an extra demention of glitter and volume.



A snapshot of my design:

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

1 comment: