Thursday, May 25, 2023

Beautiful with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Autumn Butterflyes". I love those green colours.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers, handmade flowers, a doiley, chipboard from Dusty Attic and a mixed media background.


I edited a layer of embossing powder earth tones on the Dusty Attic chipboard element. The colors are really amazing, so soothing but also a feast for the eyes.

Some Snapshots.....   


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What a stunning desigh love it