Sunday, May 21, 2023

Wilderness Adventure with 3Quarter Designs......

A new layout as a DT member of 3Quarter Designs, for this design I used the beautiful paper collection "Wilderness Adventure". A collection with green, blue and brownish colors, which tends towards camping trips but where I didn't hold myself back and opted for wilderness as you can see in my picture I chose the Fox!!!

 For my background I used the "Forest"design paper sheet, the first layer of my design is chipboard from Scrapaholics Chipboard, I edited this layer with Earthtones embossing powder from WoW!

The second layer are two pieces of design paper, 1 more with blue tones and 1 one more with green tones, I distressed the edges.

The third and fourth layer are chipboard elements from Scrapaholics Chipboard. The third layer I edited this layer with Earthtones embossing powder from WoW!! The tourth layer I kept the chipboard element from Scrapaholics Chipboard as natural as can be.


Between those layer I but handmate flowers with plastic colored a soort of microbead heart, wilderness adventures die-cut elements. 

Some Snapshots: 

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collections are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Very Beautyful design