Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Today is a New Beginning with 3Quarter Designs.....

 A new layout as a DT member of 3Quarter Designs, for this design I used the beautiful paper collection "Wilderness Adventure". A collection with green, blue and brownish colors, which tends towards camping trips but where I didn't hold myself back and opted for wilderness as you can see in my picture I chose the I chose a beautiful impressive bee that is protected by our future children 


This time I chose to use only paper and die-cuts from the beautiful Wilderness Adventure collection designed by 3Quarter Designs. Only for the heart of the flowers I chose beads that I worked with black gesso and metallic wax "Bronze Age" from Finnabair.


I have worked as much as possible only with the paper collection so that it stands out, except for two embellishments, the teal-blue acetate leaves and the beads

 

The blue elements in the collection are totally my thing and give you something magical



Some Snapshots: 

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.


1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful layout Astrid, be proud