Saturday, June 10, 2023

Beautiful Girl with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used the beautiful Passion Garden papercollection, amazing chipboard elements SC Memoirs Cogs, SC Pocket Watch Small and SC Small Gear Clocks.

 I edited the Chipboard Elementen with black gesso, paper texture paste, black gesso and Finnabair Metalique wax. I love this combination!!

   I created the background using a Prima Marketing / Finnabair stencil and Paper Texture Paste and a designpaper-sheet Trellis from the Passion Garden paper-collection


 Flowers are handmade with Passion Garden paper-collection, heart of the flower is a pearl bead. In between or under the flowers you will find Leaves Foliage from 49andMarket.


For this design I also used an amazing mould from Finnabair/Prima Marketing, edited with black gesso and metalique wax. Love the combination.

Some Snapshots: 



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.  

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

I love the colors, beautyful design