Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Memories to Treasure with 3Quarter Designs.......

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Melancholy Era". Love love love this collection,it's my favorite!!

 
    This collection can be used for different themes such as babies, toddlers and preschoolers, a winter landscape, this collection has also a romantic twist.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, fabric flowers and chipboard elements!

 

With the exception of the background and paper lace border, I increased all layers with cardboard.

Some SnapShots:  

 

I love the chipboard frames from Dusty Attic, they are one of my favorites!!

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.