Sunday, December 10, 2023

Christmis Tag's with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used 3 beautiful chipboard elements Berry Sprigs, Botanicals set no.9, Holly Flourish and Chrismas Word Set.

 I edited the Chipboard Elementen with a layer of Martha Stewart "Pearl" acrylic craft-paint and a layer of Finnabair Glas Glitter "Gold Rush".
 
 The design paper I used for this layout comes from Prima Marketing Inc. "Christmas In The Country".
 



 I raised a lot to get a great Tag design.
 
 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

 Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful clipboards