Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Believe with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements Flourish Dangle Ornament, Snowflake Dangles, Snowflake Flourish, Star Frame and Botanicals set No.9

I edited the Chipboard Elementen with a layer of Martha Stewart "Pearl" acrylic craft-paint and a layer of Martha Stewart acrylic craft-paint "Glitter".

  The design paper I used for this layout comes from Prima Marketing Inc. "Christmas In The Country".
 
 

    I love Christmas and almost all complete collections out there, but somehow the Christmas theme doesn't appeal to me.




I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

 Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.