Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The Looks with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Dadz Life".

     This collection is very difficult for me to process, I did not know my father and therefore I have no comparison material to see what I have of him. My children don't really have a bond with their father. They also don't think they have learned anything from him.

    So the inspiration to do something with this collection has failed me this time.   
    The colors are exceptionally beautiful, the collection is certainly very special if you grew up with your father and created a special bond with him.

Some Snapshots:

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful design and you can be proud you have don a great job with your childern