Monday, August 21, 2023

Summer Vibes with Scrapaholics Chipboard......

  Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements SC Summer Word Set, SC Botanicals Set 4, and SC Botanicals Set 8.
 
 I edited the Chipboard Elementen with a layer of black acrylic paint and a layer of embossingpowder "be mine" from WoW!
 
 

For my designpaper I used an amazing collection from 3Quarter Designs "Blush Indulgence collection"

 Amazing colours like pink, orange, grey, black, yellow etc etc..

The flowers I used are from the 49andMarket flower collection.

Some Snapshots: 

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

 Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

2 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Wowwww, wat mooi, ik krijg spontaan zin om weer eens een echte lay out te maken!
Zoveel mooie details die prachtig bij de foto passen. Een plaatje!

Liesbeth said...

Gorgeous