Monday, August 28, 2023

Enchanting with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Enchanting Amethyst". I love those purple colours.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers, and ribbon/lace, flowers and Art Pebbels from Prima Marketing.

 
  The collections from 3Quater Designs are amazing but this is one of my favorites. I love those purple colours, one of my favorite scrapbook colours.

The cute little hearts are the finishing touch of my design. Still avalible in some of the scrapbook stores here in the Netherlands.


A snapshot:  

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What a beautiful colors i love this design