Thursday, August 24, 2023

Happy Holidays with 3Quarter Designs.......

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Fairytale Christmas". The colours are great. 

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers and fabric flowers. In this collection you find a lots of soft christmas tones.

 

I chose a quiet background so that the 2nd layer comes forward more.

    With the exception of the background, I then increased 
all layers with cardboard. 
 


  The flowers are also raised so that you can also slide 
elements under them.


Some Snapshots:
 
 


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

An Anton Piek design worhty beautiful