Saturday, August 26, 2023

Ethereal Forest Part 1. with 3Quarter Designs...

  "Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Ethereal Forest". I love those different green colours.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers, and amazing Ethereal Forest Fairys!!

 

I also used moulds from the Prima marketing collection, edited them with black Gesso and Finnabair Art Alchemy wax "Lucky Emerald".

The leaves between the Prima Marketing flowers I made with a die from Elizabeth Crafts Designs "Florals !"

Amazing flowers from de Indigo Collection designed by Frank Garcia - Prima Marketing.

A Snapshot:  

 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

So gorgeous design! I love to see every new design you make