Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Angel -- Let's get Sketchy January Reveal 2019.....


Today the first reveal for 2019, a year with many new sketches and a lot of inspiration!!!
As always, the sketch was designed by Brenshevia, the inspiration is provided by our amazing Design Team.
For my design I used the gorgeous papercollection, flowers, chipboard pieces and Say It in Crystals from Prima Marketing - Flirty Fleur.


Before I will show you the sketch for this month, I want to wish everybody around the world The Best for 2019!!!




For my design I used Flirty Fleur Collection from Prima Marketing, wow this is an amazing collection and I´m in love with the colours. For my photo I used an black&white one and as you can see it's my youngest daughter "Chimène Silvana"!!






The flowers are amazing and great to work with, Say it in Crystals they make the finishing touch, so if you can see I placed some chipboard piece on the flowers and underneath.





I worked in different heights, to work in different heights you create extra space to add embellishments, ephemera's, chipboard elements, Say it in Crystals, what I actually want to say is that you can add everything, everything you like!!

Now that I have shown you my design I hope that I have given you enough inspiration to go to work with this amazing sketch, if so join us at Let's get Sketchy and win this amazing prize, become a Guest designer for 1 reveal.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

3 comments:

Liesbeth said...

Nice very Nice love it

Marci said...

Congrats on your new grandchild! This LO is gorgeous as all of your work is! I really love all the tearing and tucking and the touch of green--just beautiful Astrid!
~Marci

Deb said...

S T U N N I N G