Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Moments with Midnight -- Cocoa Vanilla......


Today I finished my second Cocoa Vanilla design and I had no other choice than to published on Christmas Day....The Midnight collection is jus amazing to see but also to work with, I'm in love with the colors of this collection the match perfectly!!



The collection match perfectly with colored photos but also with black and white photographs, you can see my youngest daughter Chimène, she made this photo herself on here way to school!!



Every embellisment, die-cut, chipboard piece etc etc is perfect and so well to combine, it is also a great collection to match it with white cardstock....



I'm incredibly enthusiastic about the Midnight collection that I ordered extra design paper last week so that I can make more designs that fit well with my photos.

I hope I have made you just as enthusiastic after publishing my inspiration layout on Christmas Day as I'm....thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Christmas Holiday!!
  

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Stunning layout Astrid and how older your daughter get how more beautiful she becomes❤