Saturday, December 1, 2018

Happy -- Let's get Sketchy Reveal December 2018....


Hello all it's time to reveal our November challenge and it is of course a sketch by Brenshevia.


For my design I used the gorgeous paper collection from Crate Paper -- Maggi Holmes -- Gather, great colors and amazing to combine this with with Bazill Cardstock!! 





The amazing chipboard pieces and emphera´s will make your design compleet......I´ve you can see I took one part of the sketch and arround that I made my design.....





 On my design I used one element for the Hike and Seek collection from Kaisercraft because I adore the arrows from this collection.....



I hope you like my design-layout but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to join us at Let's get Sketchy.

I´ve you like sketches and you what to be a guest designer for one challenge come and join us and show us your work. Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!