Sunday, December 16, 2018

Little Explorer with Scrapplezier......


Pack your bags, it?s time for an adventure! Arrows, mountains and woodland creatures of all shapes and sizes fill the pages of our Hide & Seek collection! Capture your little one?s wild side as they step out into nature and embark on their next big adventure!

Today on my blog but also on the blog from Scrapplezier.nl my latest design with the Hide & Seek collection from Kaisercraft. 


For my base I used 3 layers, 2 layers designpaper and 1 layer of cardstock! I made a border from collectables an the left side it is straight and on the right side the border is slightly slanted. The photo is from my granddaughter Jealee Diana, the photo is matted and raised with chipboard, the photo is also provided with collectables.


In the left corner of the design I attached a pendulum just like in the border. This pendulum symbolizes her lifeline, which now only consists of beautiful sweet and nice things!!

  

The layout I have at last provided with text strips, I hope that I have again been able to inspire you to use the Kaisercraft products. The Kaisercraft products work really well and can be combined so well.

  
Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!