Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Snapshots with Scrapplezier.....



Today on my blog my latest design for Scrapplezier, for this design I did not use the standard 12 "x 12" but I used 8.5"x 11", here in the Netherlands they call that American A4. I also did not choose for typical girls colors this time but more colors that have to do with traveling, explore yourself, adventure, live etc etc.... I found the perfect collection for it it's one of the latest collection made by Kaisercraft, this collection has the name Let of Let's go!!


Let or Let's go stands for : 

Pack your bags, it?s time to hit the big smoke! Featuring inspiration quotes, luggage tags and travel ephemera, Let?s Go will have you dreaming about your next big adventure to London, New York, Melbourne and everywhere between! 

For the basics I used two layers, namely Let's Go 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Carry On  and white Bazzill cardstock that I cut in three sections and attached with the sewing machine. 
I have chosen  a photo that consists of several small photos, which are also called snapshots. You can see on the picture my youngest daughter "Chimène"with here BFF "Ella". 


For the application of extra details, I chose Wood Veneer, Collectables and spray ink.



I hope you like my design and most of all I hope I gave you some inspiration to work with the amazing collections from Kaisercraft. Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

The design is very cool and beautiful.