Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Adventure Begins with Scrapplezier......


Today on my blog my latest design for Scrapplezier, for this design I used the standard 12"x 12" a lot of tag's and no typical girl colors. I found the not typical girl colors in the Kaisercraft collection "Let or Let's go.....

Let or Let's go stands for :


Pack your bags, it?s time to hit the big smoke! Featuring inspiration quotes, luggage tags and travel ephemera, Let?s Go will have you dreaming about your next big adventure to London, New York, Melbourne and everywhere between!


For my base I used two layers, namely Let's Go 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Cities and white Bazzill Cardstock, on top of that I used the tag's from Let's Go 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Bag Tags and the text strips you can find on every design sheet!!
I measured my picture, on the picture/photo you can see my youngest daughter Chimène sitting on the floor of a parking garage. I filled the blank pieces with sticker text strips, pattern paper and collectables.


For the application of extra details, I chose Wood Veneer and collectables......




I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you some inspiration to work with this amazing collection. Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!! 

2 comments:

Liesbeth said...

Very Nice, never stop doing this,you have a amazing talent.

Tracey said...

Fabulous page...love all the tags!