Friday, June 12, 2015

Precious Moments Tag with Scrapplezier......

Hello everyone!!!  
Today I would like to share with you my new project. I created a tag with the "O so lovely" collection from Kaisercraft with lots of Kaisercraft flowers en collectables.
I really enjoyed working with this collection.....so romantic!!
 
 
I love the pretty pink colors in combination with the colors brown and green.....
So Girly an so adorable.
 
 
The "O so Lovely" collection also has adorable collectable's and awesome
flowers, I used two different  pink colors- light pink and old pink.
 
 
De layers I created are increased with chipboard and 3d foam, your project will 
get a completely different face and in addition you canput all kinds 
of embellisments between the layers!!
 
Lets have a closer look 
 
 
 
I hope you liked my project for today, 
and I hope you found something in this post to inspire you!
 
Kaisercraft products:
"O so Lovely" collection
"O so Lovely" collectables 
Paper Blooms pink and old pink 
 
 Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!