Monday, July 20, 2015

Looking Good @ life with DCWV......

Hi everyone!!!
Today I would like to share with you my take on the DCWV July Stack-a-holic Challenge.
For the challenge I used the DCWV Guy Stack, I love this one - gorgeous Autumm colors,
At first I thought I had to use a lot of boy's picture's with this Stack but after a will 
I thought why....It's also a great Stack with gorgeous girls pictures.
Look and see.......


My take is based on a DCWV sketch,  isn't it wonderful.


I love the clean and simple way of this sketch, you can use it in so many different way's

Let's have a closer look at my design : 




I love the combination Guy Stack and wood veneer, but also Guy Stack and pearl strips, for
this layout I took both and I hope you like it.....

Thanks for watching my design and have a nice day!!!!

No comments: