Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beautiful with DCWV......

Hello All, today I'd like to show you a layout with the gorgeous Autumm colors of the
DCWV Guy stack. For this layout I didn't use a typical boy's photo, but one of my self
and youngest daughter Chimène, taken in 2014.

Beautiful :



This layout has a bunch of layers, first I started with a brown polka dot sheet on top of that
I layerd the orange bar design sheet 22 x 22 cm. 
I attached this piece on my polka dot background with double sided tape.
So as you can see after that I layerd strips of design paper and attached that on my 
background. The photo in this layout is reinforced and increased by chip board.
After puttig my photo in place I added my choosen embellisments and attached them
as well. The title of the layout is originally of wood, this wooden title I have traced 
on design pape, cut out and distressed it. Than attached it with clossy accent 
on the wooden title, it's gorgeous don't you think.

Butterfly's are handmade with a stamp, ink and some designpaper, the hart 
of the butterfly is a small gold piece of glass.




Let's have a closer look : 




I loved working with this Guy Stack, so as you can see you don't have to work with 
boy's / men photo's or elements to get a gorgeous layout or project!!
 
Products I used :   




 I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout! 
Have a wonderful & creative day.

No comments: