Saturday, June 6, 2015

Manly Card with DCWV......

Hi to you all, today I want to show you a Manly card,
with fathers day in my thoughts, I created this card with the gorgeous
Guy Stack from DCWV. 
In this Stack you will find a lot of tekst strips, I love using them It will 
make your project complete.


For this card I also distressed al parts, you create an extra accent and It
give your paper a little bit more body!!


You will find in the Guy Stack lot's of gorgeous Autumm colors, it's a stack
for boy's but also for girls....you can use it for Autumm projects but I think
you can also use some  of the sheets for amazig Christmas projects!!

Let's have a closer look at this Manly Card : 


For this card I used the DCWV Guy Stack, Ranger distress ink,
 the card has a dimension of 15 x15 cm.

Thank you so much for watching my project, have a great day.....
hope to see you soon!!!

No comments: