Thursday, April 2, 2015

“Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry”

Hi All, 

Today’s post is one filled with projects I really had a lot of fun creating. 
It’s also quite lengthy, so please bear with me.

Anyway earlier this week I saw that they are having a DT call and decided 
to give applying a go. Below are three projects I created for the DT application
using gorgeous patterned papers and lots of flowers.

First up is a layout I created using the  LimeLight Collection, I absolutely adore this
collection. The photo I chose is of my youngest daughter, she absolutely love to make
selfies, after that she edited her self. This photo she edited with a greenish layer.
Absolut perfect for a layout with Kaisercrafts LimeLight Collection en Collectables.




To create the layout, I cut 6 same sized strips from the design sheet "Learn",
strengthen them with chipboard, and put them with double-sided adhesive tape 
vertically on the basis (creamy cardstock).
The journey of this layout starts with the picture, I also strengthen it with chipboard 
to get some height in my layout. After that I searched further materials together 
and played with them until I came to this result.

Next up I created a card with the lovely collection "Bow and Arrow" I love the colors
and Indians look.For this card I choose for an romantic Indians look!!






Next up I created a BTP (Beyond the Page)/home decor item my new scraproom, used
supplies the "Bow and Arrow" collection with a combination of Prima Marketing flowers.
I love butterfly's it give's my the feeling of being free!!
Free to creat, free of how you are, free in what you do........


To get a perfect butterfly shape, I draw the butterfly on the back-side from 
the design sheet I worked with. I distressed it and put it on with double 
sided adhesive tape on the right side
of my home decor. I played with some flowers, paper butterfly's en 
collectables and came up with this design.



Well that’s all I have to share for this post and I hope I have explained everything in 
detail for you. If you have any questions just let me know.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Enjoy the rest of your week

Astrid...

2 comments:

Sonja van der Lugt said...

Wat een prachtige creaties Astrid. En die Lime Light collectie is idd heel mooi.

Romy said...

Wat een schitterende projecten allemaal! Ik ga heel hard voor je duimen :)