Friday, March 13, 2015

My Sunshine Girls with DCWV.......

Dit mini album is ook 1 van de items uit de nieuwe Insta Photo Fun collectie van DCWV.
Dit mini album heb ik gecombineerd met The Little Miss Stack collectie, wat qua
kleur weer heel toepasselijk is voor mijn meiden.

This mini album is also one of the items from the Insta Photo Fun collection from DCWV.
This mini album I have combined with the Little Miss stack paper-collection, the colors
are so girly quite appropriate for my girls.
 De binnenkant van dit mini album is harmonica gevouwen en is aan twee
kanten verwerkbaar.

The inside of this mini album is harmonica folded and can be processed at both sides.
Zoals jullie kunnen zien heb ik de Jounaling kaarten van de stack verwerkt
in mijn mini album, het item op deze Journaling kaarten heb ik uitgeknipt
en verhoogd in het album.

As you can see I used the Little Miss Stack Journaling cards, I cut out the items on 
those Journaling cards, before I processed them I increased them with 3D tape.
 
 Het is heerlijk om met de allernieuwste produkten van DCWV te werken, alles
is te combineren.
It's wonderful to work with the gorgeous new products by DCWV, you can combine 
it with the older DCWV collections but als with another new collection.

Ik hoop dat jullie genoten hebben van mijn mini album.
Bedankt voor het kijken en een hele fijne dag!

I hope you liked my mini album,
thanks for stopping by, have a nice day.

Used Materials : DCWV Insta Photo Fun harmonica mini album,
DCWV the Little Miss Stack, Pink ribbon.

No comments: