Thursday, June 20, 2024

You're still the ONE!! with Scrapaholics Chipboard....


 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements You're still the one title and Flourish set of 6

I edited the Chipboard Elements with a layer of Finnabair Metallique Wax "Bronze Age" 

For my designpaper I choose the collection "The Other Side" from ABstudio.

 This layout actually consists frames - different sizes, lots of paper flowers, text strips and chipboard elements. The flowers are fussy cut by myself.
    The flowers are applied in three layers, which gives them more volume.

 

In this design all the frames have a background, thoose are pieces of design paper or vintage die cut elements  from the ABstudio "The Other Side" collection.

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
 
Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

I love the authentiek colors