Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Welcome to Skeleton Woods with 3Quarter Designs.....

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection "Idyllic Woods". 

Love the green colours. 
    I'm not the camping or hiking type at all, so I took a different
    theme. Woods and Skeletons.

 


The Colours are great, the die-cuts are amazing and bright!! For this design I also used a chipboard piece from 49andMarket and added a layer of Distress Ink from Ranger / Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo"


    I used tree root from 13arts between the die-cuts, which gives my design that little bit extra. For the title I chose a foam alphabet from Tickers, the original color was fluorescent green and pink. I therefore also edited this alphabet with a layer of black acrylic paint.


 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.



Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.