Monday, June 24, 2024

Shipwreck Porthole with 3Quarter Designs......

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection "Maritime Tides". An amazing Sea, Sand and Sun collection with lovely nature colours.

  Maritime Tides takes you to Hot Beaches, Very Expencive Boats,
    Treasure chests and Treasure islands, all surrounded by sea water

 The Collection Maritime Tides is a dubbel sided collection en both sides are truly amazing to see!! 

For this design I used 2 background design sheets, all de sea animals and meermaid  I fussy cut them from the tuck 'n play cards from the Poseidon Kingdom collection. 

 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.