Monday, November 21, 2022

Vintage Artistry Serenity with Scrapaholics Chipboard..

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC - Spider Webs.


 I edited the Spider webs and spiders with Acrylic Craft Paint "Pearl" from Martha Stewart Crafts, with this I want to show what a spiderweb looks like on a cold foggy autumn morning.

The rest of the layout is all about 49andMarket "Vintage Artistry Serenity" the flowers are also from the 49 and Market collection "Royal Spray Ocean Jade"

    For this design I chose a photo of a young girl's face covering 1 eye with an autumn leaf. I've had this photo in my closet for years and waited for the right collection to be scrapped.

Some Snapshots :

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Wauw Astrid what a beautiful design, I like your designs for years but every design you make the last years became more and more amazing, don't stop doing this your are good!!