Thursday, November 10, 2022

Moments with Scrapaholics Chipboard......

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC - Roman Clock Small with hands of the clock medium and SC - Life Moments Word Set.

I edited the chipboard elements with Martha Stewart multi surface "Pearl" acrylic craft paint. Because the chipboard elements are not gray in color but tend more towards the brown side, the acrylic paint gets a silver color instead of a pearly color.

For this design I chose design paper from the ABstudio collection, this collection is called "The Versailles" !! A beautiful collection with baroque elements, flowers, petals and twigs. All flowers, petals and twigs are cut from the "Lucky to be" design sheet (collection The Versailles) and processed around the photo.

    I chose this design to work with multiple heights so that you can create a beautiful combination of flowers, petals and twigs. I hope it shows in the pictures.

Some Snapshots.....

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

wow! wow! wow! This is stunning! love the layers and all the beautiful details... so beautiful!!

Liesbeth said...

A gorgeous design very beautiful