Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Scrapaholics Moodboard Challenge October 2022....

 Christmas Memories

Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you my take on the  Scrapaholics Chipboard Moonboard October 2022, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC Star Frame Set, SC Wintergate, SC Botanicals set 9, SC Berry Springs, and SC Christmas Memories. I painted the Scrapaholics Chipboard pieces with Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint "Pearl" on top of that I gave the Scrapaholics Chipboard pieces an extra coat of Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint "Glitter".

 

    The colors of the mood board for the month of October are great and can be combined so well. 

For my design I used in addition to chipboard elements from Scrapaholics Chipboard, ABstudio "In de Past" and "Unexpected" collections. 

 The flowers in my design are all handmade with the same paper collections from ABstudio. The heart off the flowers are plastic micro beads that I painted with Martha Stewart Acrylic glitter craft paint.

 Some Snapshots : 



I hope you like my take on the moodboard challenge@Scrapaholics Chipboard October 2022, I've you want to join us you can place your entry in the Scrapaholics Chipboard Open Studio at Facebook. Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I will see you soon. 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

I love this design, and the colors that you are using so beautiful!!