Sunday, March 20, 2022

Favorite Photo.....

 

    Today I want to share with you a layout with my favorite photo of my youngest daughter "Chimène" The design was intended for the DT Call of 49andMarket unfortunately I had to send in other work because I didn't finish this design in time.
It happens more often to me when I'm busy with my work I miss everything or can find it so I have to order again before I can continue.

For this layout I used the beautiful collection "Vintage Artistry Coral" in combination with the gigantic beautiful flowers, rub-ons and pearls!

     I absolutely love the Vintage Artistry collections from 49andMarket I haven't worked with all of these collections yet but would like to give this a try. I love the colors from these collections!! but also the Ephemera, Flowers, Collage Stacks, Embellisments.

 

    The Vintage Artistry Coral collection has a bit of a shabby look which I really like. But it is not necessarily that you also have to scrape shabby you can go in all directions with this line .... both modern, shabby and romantic you name it.

Some closeups.....


 

    I would like to inform you that unfortunately I did not succeed in becoming a designer at 49andMarket, I also do not know whether this design would have been different. But next year better and then I try again, perseverance wins in the end.

 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with this collection, among other things. Thanks for watching, see you next time.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful layout en picture