Saturday, March 19, 2022

Remember Moments with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

Hi Everyone!, today I want to share with you my first design with the 2 new paper-collections designed by Tracey Lafond Stubbs for Scrapaholics Chipboard.
   These two lines have been given the following two names "Passion Garden" and "Countryside". For my base/background I used the design sheets Passion Garden-Trellis, Passion Garden- Botanical Bliss and Countryside-Back Road. This time Tracey has not only been busy designing 2 new paper collections but also developing flowers. These flowers have been named Violet Fields, Blue Skies, Pink Flutter and Victorian

The beautiful chipboard pieces from Scrapaholics Chipboard are amazing to work with, for this design I used Botanicals Set 3, Elegant Frame and Life Moments Word Set. I edited the chipboard elements with Color Bloom "Worn Leather" from Prima Marketing.

    I put together the flowers around the photo using a die and desigpaper from the Passion Garden collection, I used a mini rose from the Violet Fields flower collection for the heart of the flower.

    In the top right corner I torn off a piece of design paper and attached a part of the Countryside collection. I edited the torn part with my nail to create a separate edge. Between these two layers I attached two half petals and a gem stone that also contains a piece of design paper.

What a beautiful collections, everything can be combined with each other and the colors are great. If you have not yet purchased these collections, these collections are definitely worth having in your range. 

  I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with this collection, among other things. Thanks for watching, see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Stunning design and these eyes