Thursday, March 10, 2022

Shabby Look Part 2. with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

Hi Everyone!, today I want to share with you my first design for March 2022, this design was actually part of my elaboration on the February 2022 Moodboard but I didn't finish it in time so I put it up as a separate project for Scrapaholics Chipboard.

The beautiful chipboard pieces from Scrapaholics Chipboard are amazing to work with, for this design I used Heart Clusters, Memoirs Cogs and Town Buildings. I edited the chipboard elements with effect paste golden nugget from Finnabair so you make your project much more shabby...



 The ABstudio collection "Shabby Love Symphony", colors very well with the colors of the mood board, almost all colors appear in it. The combination of ABstudio design paper, Scrapaholics Chipboard and flowers from 49andMarket is the perfect combination for me and you will definitely see more of me using that combination

The collection "Shabby Love Symphony" has unique backgrounds and beautiful elements and will certainly inspire you to create original projects. 


 
In the mood board of February 2022 you will find many shabby colors, including pearls, I have used this last element in my design. This gives just that little bit more to the finish of your project.

What a beautiful collections, everything can be combined with each other and the colors are great. If you have not yet purchased these collections, these collections are definitely worth having in your range. 
 
 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with this collection, among other things. Thanks for watching, see you next time.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Both designs are so beautiful