Sunday, April 2, 2023

Journey with 3Quarter Designs......

 

My first layout as a DT member of 3Quarter Designs, for this design I used the beautiful paper collection "Picture Postcards". Full of beautiful purple, pink and yellow tones!!


    A design full of handmade flowers with a bead, representing the heart of the flower.
    Completed with beautiful die-cut elements


    Added embellishments are "frames", "rub-ons" and "flower leaves" from "49andMarket", and beautiful shiny pearl beads.

Some Snapshots: 



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Gorgeous design!! You belong with this design team, because you're talentend