Thursday, April 20, 2023

Tree Root Female with Scrapaholics Chipboard......

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements SC Layered Trellis, SC Winter Branches and SC Whimsy Vine Set 1.

 I edited the Chipboard Elementen with Earthtone Embossing Powder from WoW!
    The chipboard Elements are all different in color, one has more mint in it or more honey in it or more paprika in it or more Nutmeg in it. This does give more effect on the layout. It's a bit harder to see in the photo.

 

    I created the background using a Prima Marketing / Finnabair stencil and Tim Holtz / Ranger distress Ink.
    Between the chipboard elements I worked with tree roots from 13arts and flowers from 49andMarket.

Snapshot : 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.