Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Not The Same with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements SC Fairy Wings, SC Then-Now-Forever, SC Flourish Trebleclef and SC Music Corner.

 I have edited chipboard elements with 1 layer of Heavy Black Gesso and 1 layer of Metallique Wax "Old Silver", I also edited the fabric flowers and mould with 1 layer of Heavy Black Gesso and 1 layer of Metallique Wax "Old Silver".

 

For this design I used a photo of Sheldon Riley, the most incredible artist of the century!!

Sheldon Riley Hernandez (born 14 March 1999) is an Australian singer. He represented Australia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 with his song "Not the Same". He first appeared as a contestant on the eighth season of The X Factor Australia. Riley later competed on the seventh season of The Voice Australia, and in 2020, he appeared on America’s Got Talent for its fifteenth season.   

    I have tried to keep the design mysterious, so completely in the style of Sheldon,with a lot of black a little bit of white, gold and a touch of silver.

    I used design paper from 7Dots Studio, this sheet is from the "Cold Country" collection and is called "Secret Diary". This sheet has a gold-green look. This gold-green look also appears around the heart of the white flower and gives an extra dimension to the design. 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.


1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Wauw what a beautiful and gorgeous design I love it