Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Explore.....

 

Another design with the gorgeous paper collection from Maja Design "Denim & Friends" a combination from Manor House Flowers and Bo Bunny Flowers, leaves from 49 and Market and some hardware from Prima Marketing. The chipboard title is from Creative Embellisments.....

The photo I used for this layout is my oldest daughter "Sharon", my first child and 1 of twins!! I'm so proud of here, she became a young mother, she made me a granny en she did everything all by hereself..... so she deserves to stand in the spotlight on my blog!!! 


For my design I used a gorgeous flower range from Manor House, I don't know I've they are still in business but I love them. Also the old blue/grey blue flowers from Bo Bunny are a great combination with the design papers from Maja Design.....


 

In the 2 snapshots you can also see chipboard from Creative Embellisments, hardware from Prima Marketing and some gems. 



I hope I have inspired you with this layout to create something beautiful with the amazing collection "Denim & Friends that was designed by Maja Design. Have a great evening and I hope I will see you soon!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Yes you can be so proud your childern have there strengh from you!!