Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sweet Dream.....

 

After almost a year of not Scrapbooking the blood creepes where it cannot go, my first page after a long time .... as you may remember I have been designing for Scrap Plezier for years and I will always continue to do so. I will certainly pick up this thread again as soon as possible. I would als really like to go back to International work but that will not work If you can't show manufactures new inspiring designs.....

For my first page I chose the beautiful lines of Maja Design "Denim & Friends" in combination with flowers from 49 and market, Prima Marketing and chipboard from Scrapiniec.

The flowers of 49 and Market are really great and easy to process, in addition they fit better with the Maja Design paper collections than Prima Marketing. In a package of flowers you will usually also find petals and other decoration material which gives you value for money.....

Well the photo I used colors great with the design paper from Maja Design, the photo shows my youngest daughter Chimène!!

I hope I have inspired you with this layout to create something beautiful with the gorgeous collectie Denim & Friends that was designed by Maja Design. Have a great Sunday and I hope I will see you soon!!