Sunday, May 5, 2019

Family with The Studio's............

Hello Everybody!!

Today I'm sharing a challenge over at The Studio's, it's a fun challenge with a special mission. The power of three and what does it mean ..... well over at The Studio's they want to see you using three of everything so if you use pattern paper there will have to be three pattern papers and three photo's etc!!

At some of the points I didn't follow the challenge, come and take a look and let me know what you think about it.....


For my design I used the gorgeous Prima Marketing Georgia Blues collection, the photo's I used are very vintage and the two persons on the photo are my grandmothers parents. A long time ago, my grandmother is born in 1911 so this wedding must be more than a 100 years ago!!!


The beauty from my grandmothers mother is much more with the gorgeous flower from Prima Marketing, here beauty flows through the flowers from Prima Marketing....



My title is a laser-cut chipboard piece from the Creative Embellisment collection, I love the brown color in combination with the Prima Marketing design papers!!

Some Snapshots..........





Now that I have shown you my design I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with the challenge and join us over at The Studio's. Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

This layout is so great en beautiful Astrid I am so proud of you!!!