Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunshine with the Studio......

Hello Everybody!!

Today I'm sharing a challenge over at The Studio's, it's a fun challenge with a special mission. Our mission was and I've you want to join our challenge than is it also your mission "Bow's and Tassels". I used Bow's because bow's are 1 element of pure love!!!


For my design I used 1 white cardstock Bazzill sheet, 1 background sheet from Crate Paper and also the chipboard piece, metal alpha's and word thickers from American Craft. I fussy cut a lot of bow's in my white cardstock sheet and placed a colored design paper underneath.




The photo I used is from my youngest daughter "Chimène" with her cute boyfriend, I'm going to tell you they are a lovely couple!!



I love working with the collections from Crate Paper and Maggi Holmes, great colour and fun embellisments.....

Now that I have shown you my design I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with the challenge and join us over at The Studio's. Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful design Astrid