Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Live May 2019 at Let's get Sketchy......

Hi There, it's time to reveal our may challenge and it is of course a sketch by Brenshevia, but for this month we also have something new. I know you are curious so I wont let you wait to long. This month we have a sketch to challenge but also a moodboard with lovely colours.


 For my take on the sketch and moodboard I use the Citrus Soueeze - Adrienne Looman - Webster Pages, I thought this collection was amazing for the moodboard but I was wrong and I had a really hard time to get something on paper and I really not satisfied with the outcome!!!


The flowers in my take are made by myself, the hart of the flower is an apple and I fussy cut it!!!

Some snapshot from my design....... 



Some close-up's from the flowers and it's heart.......



The flowers are very bright and colourful......



I hope you like my design even though I don't really like it....but
I´ve you like sketches and you what to be a guest designer for one challenge
 come and join us and show us your work. Thanks for stopping by, take 
care and I will see you soon!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Hi Astrid! you always have a unique and beautiful approach to the LGS sketches--LOVE your work!
~Marci