Friday, March 1, 2019

XOXO March 2019 Reveal at Let's get Sketchy......



Hello all it's time to reveal our March challenge and it is of course a sketch designedby Brenshevia and the inspiration is provided by our amazing design team.


For my design I used the gorgeous paper collection from Crate Paper -- Maggi Holmes -- Gather, great colors and amazing to combine this with with Bazill Cardstock!! 
Most of the detail I used from the same collection but some of them are from the Good Vibes collection, they are great to combine!! 

After two photo's of my design I want to show you the sketch we had to work with, for me it was a difficult one!! But after some thinking I came up with this design!!



So as you can see I used the background from the sketch, three photo and de frame, but I didn't take one frame I made three of them!!




I worked with different heights, different heights gives an extra detail on your page.
Now that I have shown you my design I hope that I have given you enough inspiration to go to work with this amazing sketch, if so join us at Let's get Sketchy and win this amazing prize, become a Guest designer for 1 reveal.


Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

4 comments:

Marci said...

WOW Astrid-that is so cool! The way you used the embellishments is so super creative! ~Marci

Liesbeth said...

Colorful and Beautiful layout 👍

Dora said...

Mooie layout

Lynn and Paul said...

Love the way you have formatted the photos and orientated them differently.