Monday, March 4, 2019

Love you -- Cocoa Vanilla........


 Today I finished my Cocoa Vanilla design for this design I used a different size 8.5"x 11"...The Midnight collection is jus amazing to see but also to work with, I'm in love with the colors of this collection the match perfectly!!


For my base I used the designsheet "Midnightinky Depths", on top of that a piece of white cardstock and I stitch it on the "Midnightinky Depths".

 
The collection match perfectly with colored photos but also with black and white photographs, you can see my youngest daughter Chimène, photo was taken during a photo shoot!!


My design started with the photo, because I increased the photo it was very easy to place chipboard, diecuts and stickers underneath this element. I added the title playfull partly on the photo and under the photo.

The lower part of the cardstock I sprinkled with Mister Huey's color mists!!


I'm incredibly enthusiastic about the Midnight collection that I ordered extra design paper so that I can make more designs that fit well with my photos.
I hope I have made you just as enthusiastic after publishing my inspiration layout as I'm....thanks for stopping by take care and I will see you soon......