Sunday, March 24, 2019

The Beautiful Things with the Studio.......

Today I am sharing a challenge that we’re hosting over at The Studio – and it’s a challenge with a colour pallet. If you see this pallet you will immediately notice that I have added an extra color.


For my design I used the Midnight collection from Cocao Vanilla Studio and 1 sheet off white Bazzill Cardstock.......


I found the colour pallet really beautiful, but unfortunately I couldn't really find my way around it.....that why I added a pink color!!!

Some snaphots from my design......



The midnight collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's is really an amazing collection to work with,  I love the colors and die-cuts, stickers, buttons etc etc....



I hope you like my design and most off all I hope you like challenges, if so hop on over the The Studio Challenges and join us.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful design Astrid i like what you make everytime.