Monday, July 30, 2018

Moments with the Kaisercraft July Blog Challenge......


Today on my blog my entry on the Kaisercraft July Blog Challenge, for this designs I used 99%  Kaisercraft products. The collection I used was Anthology!! Special assignment this month is "create any papercraft project, a project with Flowers and Flowers and more Flowers!!That part I forgot to read, so I made a paper project but forgot the Flowers!!


For this design I worked in different hights, on this photo you can see what I mean..... You can see some flowers but they are from the collectables.....

Some snapshot from this design





Well I still hope you like this design despite I forgot the thema!! Maby you will understand that I can't send this layout off tot Kaisercrafts blog en join the challenge.

Thanks for visite and I hope I will be part of the challenge next month...... Take care and I will see you soon.....



1 comment: