Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Kaisercraft June blog challenge......

First of all I want to say "Sorry"!!
Sorry because unfortunately I was ill and I just was not able to crawl behind my PC, sorry but I was not able to post this entry earlier than June 30th.


Today on my blog my entry on the Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge, Kaisercraft is calling all paper crafters to join this month challenge because it's time for the KaiserCraft Bingo!!!


For my design I used the Stargazer collection and I also used 99% Kaisercraft. For the KaiserBingo we had to choose 4 boxes that connect either diagonally, vertically or horizontally and create any paper craft project you like featuring what’s written in the boxes. The boxes I choose where Stencil - Family - Printed Papers Only - Favourite Quote.....

"Love you to the moon and Back"


So if you can see I increased a lot of pieces in this design to get a better result!
This better result you can see better in my snapshots!!



I hope you like my interpretation of this month Bingo, I really enjoyed making it! Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.....

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I love it, a wonderful take on the challenge.. and yes life happens sometimes and blogging is put back a bit.. so glad you showed us anyway!!

Liesbeth said...

Gorgeous layout